From left to right
1. Aēsop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm – reviewed here
2. Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo – Histoire (206) here
3. Estēe Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss- Passionate Fuchsia (240) here
4. Chanel Rouge Double Intensitē Ultra Wear Lip Color- Ever Red here
5. Rescue Beauty Lounge – Starfish Patrick
6. Chapstick aka “old faithful” here
7. Chanel Beige – reviewed here
8. Earrings – Lagos here
|Rescue Beauty Lounge- Starfish Patrick [sadly this polish company no longer exists 🙁 ]|
|Truffle Small Clarity Pouch – here|
My makeup bag is usually a reflection of what I’m loving now plus some staples like my shilling oil and some type of chapstick/lip balm. I try to keep it as organized as possible.
I’ve been into bright lips lately and I’ve found some nice options at my Chanel counter. I hadn’t bought anything from them in a while so I was pleasantly surprised with their new releases.
I’m still loving my Aesop hand balm. That brand has been my best beauty find in a while. Nordstrom is having an Aesop pop-in(the products are available online and at certain Nordstrom stores) until May 22nd. The Aesop website has a free shipping offer for Mother’s Day.
What’s in your makeup bag this week?
I like how organized your makeup bag is. Also, I know now that I would definitely check out Aesop products when next I am in Barnes and Nobles or at Nordstrom.
I do my best to stay organized my friend. You can also check out Net a Porter and Barneys for Aesop products.
I have lots of bright lipsticks in my makeup bag this week.
I hope that means more fabulous face of the day posts from you 🙂