|Enzo Angiolini Yoursonly here & here
There’s nothing like coming home to a delivery of a great pair of shoes to end the day. I bought these puppies and the pair below during a Bloomingdale’s promotion where you got an additional 20% off the sale price. How cuuuute is all that sparkle. I almost gave myself vertigo trying to walk and take a picture of the back of the shoes at the same time. So that didn’t work out, but please take my word for it when I say these shoes know how to make an exit. The easiest thing for me to wear these with in my closet would be some skinny jeans, but I think these could be dressed up with a the right skirt or dress, especially around the holidays.
|Badgley Mischka Ryba here & here
I loved the stripes on these classic peep toe pumps.
These wedges are from Payless. Yes I know! They were 1/2 off so I got each pair for less than $20. Yes I know!!. The shoes have a five inch wedge heel and are super comfortable. I’ve worn them both to work on jeans day and received tons of compliments. I have been a Payless customer since high school. I have some Montego Bay Sandals that have been on several continents over the past decade and are still going strong. My only caveat with Payless is until they change their name to Paymore I find it hard to pay more than $20 for a pair of their shoes. I’m talking to you Mr. Christian “Fierce” Siriano.
And finally Part 2 of the Liebster Award. See Part 1 at the end of this post here
1. What is the meaning of your first name: It has no meaning that I know of.
2. What inspired you to start blogging? All the great blogs I was reading.
3. What is your favorite childhood memory: Hard to pick just one, but I fondly remember going
to the beach with my family.
4. What is your favorite fashion accessory? I love all my
children fashion accessories the same but
to give you an answer I have a Yurman bracelet that
I wear often.
5. What is the one fashion item you ever splurged on? I think my first splurge was on a LV purse.
6. With a limited budget; bag, shoe or jewellery(Which one would you purchase?) Definitely bag.
7. What is the first thing you want people to know about you? The divine in me recognizes the divine
8. What is your favorite color?: I always say that I don’t have a favorite but people always tell me
that I wear colors in the pink, mauve purple family a lot.
9. Do you believe this earth will come to an end one day? I think the earth as we know it will yes.
10. Do you believe in God? Yes
11. What is your favorite store to shop or who is your favorite designer? I’m all over the place,
Target, Calvin Klein, Banana Republic. I’m a fan of anywhere/one that offers well made, quality
Happy Hump Day. Thanks for stopping by.