I have been very busy in my personal and work life lately. When I only have about fifteen minutes to prepare something, it usually goes like this.
1. Wash and cut asparagus spears
2. Add garlic and onions and sautee with olive oil or butter for three minutes(Save some of the garlic and onion for the second part of the dish)
|I usually get this at Target
3. In a separate pan add a packet of veggie chicken
4. Add some jerk seasoning(this tastes good on everything, trust me), teriyaki sauce and the left over garlic and onion from the asparagus to the veggie chicken
5. Stir-fry for about five minutes or until browned
6. Combine the two and voila, lunch is served
I had a friend who told me this type of meal was more assembling than cooking. I didn’t argue. I just never assembled anything for him.
What’s your go to quick meal?