If Google translate can be trusted this post should be titled thank you in Japanese. I was nominated for a Liebster award by the lovely Neo of http://www.ahhhsoneo.com/ Thank you for thinking of me Neo.
As part of the award I was asked the following questions:
1. Who is you favourite blogger?
It would be too hard to pick a favourite. I really like all of the blogs I read.
2. If you could be any character in a movie who would you be?
Ariel from The Little Mermaid. There you see her sitting deh across deh way…..
3. What is your favorite beauty product?
Nail polish and more recently a bold lipstick
4. What is your most used beauty secret?
Cold pressed castor oil- great for hair and skin
5. What do you think is the most useless beauty tip you have ever received?
Run your nails under cold water after painting them to help them dry faster
6. Who motivates you to live your best life?
No one in particular I’ve just always wanted the best for myself
7. Are you living your best life?
I think there is always room for improvement 🙂
8. If you could have any bag/purse in the world what would you choose?
I’m liking the Karl Lagerfeld contribution to the recent limited LV collection
Not the punching bag or the trunk but the shoulder bag with the chain handle that zips all the way around.
9. Define your blog using three words
Smorgasbord of fun
|Top: Altuzarra for Target Jeans: Asos / Shoes: Nordstrom|
All pictures taken in Roppongi District, Japan.